Due to the specialized nature of working in the Business Management and Technology field, admission requirements are more rigid for entrance into the general programs offered by TSC. Requirements for admission are as follows:
- Complete an application to Texas Southmost College. (acceptance does not necessarily guarantee acceptance to the BIT Programs)
- Submit a completed Application for Admission by required deadline.
- Submit transcripts from any colleges attended/ high school transcripts.
- Be TSI ready to enroll in the AAS Business Management and Technology.
- Attempt TSI but not necessary to pass it for certificate programs.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 December 2016 14:36