Due to the specialized nature of working in the Business Management and Technology field, admission requirements are more rigid for entrance into the general programs offered by TSC. Requirements for admission are as follows:
- Complete an application to Texas Southmost College. (acceptance does not necessarily guarantee acceptance to the BIT Programs)
- Submit a completed Application for Admission by required deadline. Applications are due no later than May 1st of the year preceding the fall semester the student wishes to enter.
- Submit transcripts from any colleges attended/ high school transcripts.
- Two Letters of recommendation.
- Be TSI ready and passed it for the AAS Business Management and Technology.
- Completed the TSI but not necessary to pass it for certificate programs.