The Medical Laboratory Technology program at Texas Southmost College responds to the employability and educational needs of the community by training ethical professionals to perform competently as a medical laboratory technician.
Upon completion of the program all students will demonstrate their competency in the Cognitive, Psychomotor and Affective Domains in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology.
- The Medical Laboratory Program (MLT) will strive to respond to the need of Medical Laboratory Technicians to the community.
- The MLT program will have 75% of the students entering the program graduate within 21 months.
- Within six months of graduation, 75% of the Medical Laboratory Technology students will be employed.
- The MLT program will have a minimum of 75% of its graduates' pass the National Registry Exam within one year.
- Upon graduation, the Medical Laboratory Technology program will obtain 90% satisfaction from employer and students with the Medical Laboratory Technician entry level skills.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 16:07