Any found property can be turned in to Lost & Found, located in room 201 of the Oliveira Student Services Center.
- Items are typically held for 21 calendar days, before being disposed of appropriately. Exceptions to this timeframe include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bank Cards that are not claimed will be destroyed after 10 calendar days.
- Items may be held beyond the 21 calendar day period, or disposed of prior to the 21st calendar day, based upon the nature of the item found.
- Student Services staff will attempt to contact the owner, if contact information is located on the item.
- To claim an item from the lost and found, the owner must accurately describe or otherwise demonstrate ownership of the lost item. Once ownership has been established, the claimant will sign for the item.
- Texas Southmost College and its staff are not responsible for any damage or alteration that has occurred to the item since it was last in the owner's possession.