The majority of college students seek an education with the goal of getting employment after they graduate. It is never too early to start networking with the intent of securing a job by “graduation” date. Our new electronic job board offers the opportunity to create a student profile, explore careers, upload a resume and search for job vacancies locally or statewide.
For more information and further assistance, please fill out the form below;
Students Sign-Up Here
And create an account on our new job board following these instructions;
- Register as student
- Username: complete TSC email address e.g.
- Password: type the word password
- Complete profile
Our newly launched electronic job board software (tscjobs.org) allows employers to post full time or part time job vacancies and connect with TSC students .
New Users: must “register creating an account on the board; www.TSCJobs.org
- Register as an Employer
- Email: Fill in personal/company E-mail address
- Username: Type company contact person name and last name together with no spaces or dots in between
- Password: create your own password, at least 6 characters
- Confirm: type password again
An e-mail will be sent confirming username and password,. A second e-mail will follow, after a short brief verification of business legitimacy.
For more information and further assistance, please fill out application below;
Employers Sign-Up Here